Introducing our flake busting range. The targeted actives Zinc Pyrithione and Peppermint Essential Oil work together to soothe and treat dandruff while gently cleansing the scalp. Want better scalp days? This Zingy Peppermint Shampoo will get you there.
All standard UK orders over £65 ship FREE.
You have other things to worry about, the shipping of your BondiBoost products shouldn’t add to it. That’s why we keep our shipping policy for orders shipped within UK and over £65 - simple and free.
Feeling impatient? We got you. Select express shipping within UK for just £6.99.
The Serious Stuff:
- All packages are delivered Monday through Friday.
- We try to ship all orders same day if placed before 10 am AEST; however, some orders may take longer.
- All standard orders ship with Royal Mail.
- All express orders ship with Royal Mail.
In the unlikely event you need to return something, please checkout our Return Policy.
If you’re not satisfied, we’re not either – that’s why we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Yep, we’ll happily refund your cash on any of the BondiBoost range if you’re not completely happy with our products after a full 30 days. For more information on our refund policy or to start a return please click here.
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice*, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Propanediol, Zinc Pyrithione, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Polyquaternium-10, Potassium Sorbate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Linum Usitatissmum (Linseed) Seed Oil*, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Brazil Nut (Bertholletia Excelsa) Seed Oil, Queensland Nut (Macadamia Ternifolia) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Citric Acid. *Certified Organic Ingredients
*Denotes Organic Ingredients
- Contains natural and organic ingredients.
- Safe for coloured and chemically-treated hair.
- 100% cruelty-free.
- Proudly vegan and Peta certified.
- Made in Australia.
- Free from silicones, sulphates, parabens, ethoxylates, paragons, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, phthalates, DEA, fragrances and artificial colours.
Massage a small amount into wet hair, lather and rinse. Repeat if you need to, then follow with Dandruff Repair Conditioner. We recommend using three times a week for best results. Avoid eyes and discontinue use if you notice any irritation.