Bottle size is 125ml
All standard UK orders over £50 ship FREE.
You have other things to worry about, the shipping of your BondiBoost products shouldn’t add to it. That’s why we keep our shipping policy for orders shipped within UK and over £50 - simple and free.
Feeling impatient? We got you. Select express shipping within UK for just $9.99.
The Serious Stuff:
- All packages are delivered Monday through Friday.
- We try to ship all orders same day if placed before 10 am AEST; however, some orders may take longer.
- All standard orders ship with Royal Mail.
- All express orders ship with Royal Mail.
In the unlikely event you need to return something, please checkout our Return Policy.
If you’re not satisfied, we’re not either – that’s why we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Yep, we’ll happily refund your cash on any of the BondiBoost range if you’re not completely happy with our products after a full 30 days. For more information on our refund policy or to start a return please click here.
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Propanediol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Davidsonia Pruriens (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract, Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Citric Acid. *Certified Organic Ingredients.
- Contains natural and organic ingredients.
- Safe for coloured and chemically-treated hair.
- 100% cruelty-free.
- Proudly vegan and Peta certified.
- Made in Australia.
- Free from silicones, sulphates, parabens, sodium chloride, ethoxylates, paragons, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, phthalates, DEA and artificial colours.
Mist from roots to ends before styling with hot tools to minimise the effects of heat-induced damage. Can be used on dry or damp hair. (But don’t ever use heat tools on wet strands.)